Meet the Valkyrie
- The Valkyrie is one of the fastest piston aircraft on the market, and is designed to be the safest.
- Inspired by classic fighter jets with clean lines and premium finishes, the Valkyrie impresses with understated elegance.
- The exterior comes in a range of custom finishes including dark colors, typically harder on composites. The flight controls feature full pushrod-bellcrank precision mechanisms, and the retractable landing gear is machined in solid high-performance alloys.
- The interior features premium hand stitched leather seats, customizable platings and trim materials. It comfortably seats five people, including the pilot, with ample storage for golf clubs, skis and suitcases. It also has the largest one-piece canopy in the world, providing an unrivaled visibility to pilots and passengers alike.
- Cobalt promotes the highest standards of safety in the industry. The Valkyrie has a “canard” configuration, with a forewing that acts as an aerodynamic fuse to prevent stalls. An airframe parachute is also provided as an option.
- Cobalt manufactures the Valkyrie exclusively in California to ensure exceptional quality standards, fast delivery to early buyers, and modern customer service.
SIMULATE YOUR TRIP.
Use the range map below to compute flight time and fuel burn.
Ready-to-fly aircraft with Special Airworthiness Certificate
All equipment TSO’d or of highest rating available
Primary structure in AGATE carbon prepreg
Premium leather interior
Oxygen for all 5 occupants
Certified TSIOF550-D engine with Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
Single Lever Control, Power & Eco Modes
Hartzell 3-blade, constant-pitch Aluminum propeller
Integral 109 USG Tank with capacitive TSO’d gauge, only 1L of unusable fuel
Avionics & Electrical
Garmin G3X Touch avionics suite
Powerlink FADEC, electrical & fuel display
4 independent sources of power, including dual alternators
Dark quiet intuitive cockpit
Retractable landing gear machined in solid aluminum and stainless steel alloys
Direct steered nose diabolo
Mechanical gear-down gravity override
Trailing link on all 3 legs
Full pushrod-bellcrank mechanisms
Carbon-Nomex low-inertia surfaces
Leathers, headliners, exterior coats, anodizations, trim materials
Besides, special requests can be quoted and engineered by Cobalt for specific missions or desires :
Additional fuel capacity
Get the Valkyrie
Type Certification package (pre-order only)
Type Certification package
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. PRICING IS LOCKED BY BOOKING
ORDER NOW FOR 2017 DELIVERY